482 CNC Turning Machine Operator in Germany*3
- Operation of several CNC machines with Okuma, Siemens or Fanuc controllers in mass production;
- Operating automation;
- Equipping the machine with blanks;
- Independent tool change or correction on machine tools;
- Quality management – documentation according to specifications;
- Checking of material and empties;
- Cleaning of machine and environment (safety, order, cleanliness);
- Machine maintenance according to the maintenance plan;
- Measurement of production parts using dial gauges, altimeters, calipers and 3-D measuring machines (tolerance range from 1 μm to 1,000 μm).
- Ability to start working as soon as possible;
- Similar work experience;
- Communicative German language skills;
- Ability to work independently and quickly absorb innovation;
- Ability to independently read drawings;
- Driver’s license – category B;
- Own car is an advantage;
- Please send CV in English!
- The long-term work with possibility for improvement;
- 3 shifts;
- Salary 11,89 €/h + 40€ daily allowance;
- Work hours: 42 h/week, overtime is paid +25%;
- The salary paid monthly;
- Accommodation is provided at an additional cost;
- Travel costs from accommodation to work covered.
- Confidentiality is guaranteed, only selected candidates shall be informed.