- Construction / Real Estate
- Transport / Logistics
- Currently, we are looking for auxiliary workers who have C or CE categories for work in constructions in Germany;
- Various works at the construction site – work with a shovel, vibratory plate, electric mop;
- Delivery of construction materials to the construction site by truck.
- Ability to start working as soon as possible;
- Similar work experience at least 1 year;
- Communicative English or German language skills;
- Motivated and diligent worker;
- Driver’s license – category C or CE is a must;
- EU citizenship;
- Please send CV in English/German!
- The long-term work for auxiliary worker in Germany;
- Possible to work in rotations;
- Salary from 14,50 €/h (netto);
- Work hours: 50 h/week;
- Work from Monday to Friday (every other week Saturday);
- The salary paid monthly;
- Accommodation – free of charge;
- Travel costs from accommodation to work are covered.
- Confidentiality is guaranteed, only selected candidates shall be informed.