- Currently, we are offering a job for Chef de Partie to work in the Netherlands;
- Responsible for one section in the kitchen;
- Present, garnish and arrange final dishes;
- Maintain a clean and safe work area;
- Set up workstations with required ingredients and equipment;
- Work with International Menu, Spanish Menu, or French Menu.
- Ability to start working as soon as possible;
- Work experience as Chef de Partie – at least 1 year;
- Communicative English language skills;
- Driver’s license – category B – is an advantage;
- EU citizenship;
- Please send CV in English!
- The permanent job for job seeker in the Netherlands;
- Dutch work contract;
- Salary 13,02-14,52 €/h (gross);
- Work hours: 38 h/week, overtime possible;
- The salary paid weekly;
- Accommodation is provided at an additional cost;
- Pick-up from airport to accommodation is provided for free;
- Confidentiality is guaranteed, only selected candidates shall be informed.
No longer available
Please contact us for a similar job offer.