- Manufacturing / Industry
- Currently, we are looking for 4 CNC lathes operators – programmers for work in Finland, 500 km from Helsinki;
- Operation on TSUGAMI or/and DEKO bar lathes with FANUC CNC control;
- Work at a manufacturer of spare parts for lock production, optical industry and medical equipment.
- Ability to start working as soon as possible;
- Similar work experience at least 5 years;
- Communicative English or Finnish language skills;
- Ability to program, make settings;
- FeatureCam/Part Maker proficiency;
- Motivated and diligent worker;
- Red and Green work cards are required;
- Please send CV in English!
- The long-term work with possibility for improvement;
- Salary 12 €/h for testing period, after testing period 14 €/h;
- Work in schedules: 4 weeks in Finland, 2 weeks in home or 6 weeks in Finland, 3 week in home;
- For Finnish speaker +1,5 €/h;
- The salary paid monthly;
- Accommodation – free of charge;
- Travel costs to Finland are covered;
- Travel costs from accommodation to work covered.
- Confidentiality is guaranteed, only selected candidates shall be informed.