- Manufacturing / Industry
- At the moment, we are looking for 4 operators-programmers of horizontal and vertical lathes and/or Aarpora CNC machining centers for work in Finland, 200 km from Helsinki;
- Needed to work on a carousel and/or vertical lathes, or on Aarpora processing machines.
- Work at a plant specializing in the machining of large and medium-size parts;
- Work in 2 shifts.
- Ability to start working as soon as possible;
- Communicative English or Finnish language skills;
- At least 5 years of similar work experience (Aarpora machines and/or carousel and horizontal lathes is an advance);
- Red and green work cards;
- Motivated and diligent worker;
- Please send CV in English!
- The long-term work with possibility for improvement;
- Salary 12 €/h for testing period, after testing period 14 €/h;
- For Finnish speaker +1,5 €/h;
- The salary paid monthly;
- Accommodation – free of charge;
- Travel costs to Finland are covered;
- Car is provided;
- Travel costs from accommodation to work covered.
- Confidentiality is guaranteed, only selected candidates shall be informed.