- Electronics / Energy
- Transport / Logistics
- Currently, we are looking for electricians for working with high voltage in Sweden;
- Work on railways for electric trains;
- Construction and renovation of the railway power plant;
- Working with high voltage.
- Ability to start working as soon as possible;
- No less work experience, with high voltage than 2 years;
- Communicative English or Scandinavian language skills;
- Motivated and diligent worker;
- Ability to work independently and quickly absorb innovation;
- Ability to independently read drawings;
- Driver’s license – category B – is an advantage;
- EU citizenship;
- High Voltage Certificate;
- Other certificates of qualification – is an advantage;
- Please send CV in English!
- The long-term work for electricians in Sweden with possibility for improvement;
- Salary from 16 – 17 €/h (netto), depending on experience and capability;
- Work hours: 40 h/week, overtime possible;
- The salary paid monthly;
- Accommodation – free of charge;
- Travel costs to Sweden are covered;
- Travel costs from accommodation to work are covered.
- Confidentiality is guaranteed, only selected candidates shall be informed.
No longer available
Please contact us for a similar job offer.