- Electronics / Energy
- Currently, we are looking for electricians for work on construction sites in Sweden;
- Maintenance, repair and reconstruction of electrical systems;
- Selection, installation, configuration and inspection of electrical appliances, wiring and accessories;
- Identification and elimination of faults.
- Ability to start working as soon as possible;
- No less work experience, as an electrician than 2 years;
- Communicative English language skills;
- Motivated and diligent worker;
- Ability to work independently and quickly absorb innovation;
- Ability to independently read drawings;
- Driver’s license – category B – is an advantage;
- EU citizenship;
- Other certificates of qualification – is an advantage;
- Please send CV in English!
- The long-term work for electricians to work in Sweden;
- Salary 16 €/h (netto), depending on experience and ability – the salary can be negotiated;
- Work hours: 40 – 53 h/week;
- The salary paid monthly;
- Accommodation – free of charge;
- Travel costs to Sweden are covered;
- Travel costs from accommodation to work are covered.
- Confidentiality is guaranteed, only selected candidates shall be informed.