- Construction / Real Estate
- Electronics / Energy
- Manufacturing / Industry
Currently, electricians are needed to work in Germany:
- CONSTRUCTION ELECTRICIANS – new and renovation objects; cable laying, installation and connection of transfer stations, switchboards; installation of lighting systems;
- ELECTRICAL ASSISTANTS/INSTALLERS (assembly of electric charging stations; installation of PV modules on roofs; installation and dismantling of scaffolding; in wintertime work is in the hall);
- ELECTRICIANS (machine for winding wires into cable boxes; performing electrical measurements according to the test plan; connecting cables in control cabinets);
- INDUSTRIAL ELECTRICIAN (electrical maintenance of switchgear and machinery; connection of components according to electrical diagrams; assembly of control cabinets);
- ELECTRICAL PANEL ASSEMBLER (assembly of electrical control cabinets according to drawings; installation of ducts according to drawings).
- Ability to start working as soon as possible;
- Similar work experience at least 1 year;
- Communicative German language skills;
- Ability to work independently and quickly absorb innovation;
- Ability to independently read drawings;
- Driver’s license – category B;
- Own car is an advantage;
- Please send CV in English/German!
- The long-term work with possibility for improvement;
- Salary 2500 – 2830 €/month (netto) for 168 h, 22 working days per month, salary is depending on the position;
- Work hours: 40 h/week, overtime is paid +25%;
- The salary paid monthly;
- Accommodation is provided at an additional cost;
- Travel costs from accommodation to work are covered.
- Confidentiality is guaranteed, only selected candidates shall be informed.