- Mechanics / Engineering
- We are looking for the 2 farm mechanics – job in Sweden (self-employed);
- Service and repair of machinery at the farm including the packing facility.
- Small repairs are done when the facility is operating, and larger repair is done at time slots when the facility is at a standstill mainly early morning, evening or weekends.
- Welding tasks occur.
- Maintenance of water pumps, hoses, hydraulics.
- Electrical work, changing contacts, and troubleshooting.
- Pneumatic tasks occur.
- Ability to start working as soon as possible;
- Work experience at least 2 year
- Similar work experience
- Spoken/communicative English or Polish language skills;
- Ability to work independently and quickly absorb innovation;
- Driver’s license – category B;
- Welding experience, electronic experience;
- Pneumatics experience is a plus;
- EU citizenship;
- Please send CV in English!
- The long-term farm mechanics job in Sweden;
- Salary 14 €/h bruto;
- Work hours: 50 h/week, overtime possible;
- The salary paid monthly
- Trial period 14 days;
- Accommodation – free of charge;
- Travel costs to Sweden covered;
- Travel costs from accommodation to work covered.
- Confidentiality is guaranteed, only selected candidates shall be informed.