- Worker are needed to work in flowers/plants farm in Sweden (self – employed);
- Packing flowers and garden products into packages, collecting orders at the plantation, then sent to buyers;
- Verification of online orders to be fulfilled, collected and packaged;
- Packing slips and collection lists reading.
- Ability to start working from August;
- Similar work experience is an advantage;
- Ability to speak English/Sweden;
- Ability to work independently and quickly absorb innovation;
- Driver’s license – category B;
- EU citizenship;
- Self-employment contract;
- Please send CV in English!
- The short-term flower/plant workers – work in Sweden;
- Salary 14,2 €/h (brutto);
- Work hours: 40 h/week, overtime possible;
- The salary paid monthly
- Accommodation – free of charge;
- Travel costs to Sweden covered;
- Confidentiality is guaranteed, only selected candidates shall be informed.