- Currently, we are offering a job for a housekeeper to work in Sweden (self–employed);
- Cleaning and tidying of guest rooms, bathrooms and public areas;
- Bedding, linen change.
- Ability to start working as soon as possible;
- At least 1 year of experience in analogous work;
- Communicative English language skills;
- Motivated and diligent worker;
- Ability to work independently and quickly absorb innovation;
- EU citizenship;
- Please send CV in English!
- The permanent job for job seeker in Sweden;
- Swedish work contract;
- Salary 15 €/h (gross);
- Work hours: 40 h/week, overtime possible;
- The salary paid monthly;
- Accommodation is provided;
- Confidentiality is guaranteed, only selected candidates shall be informed.
No longer available
Please contact us for a similar job offer.