- Construction / Real Estate
- Currently, we are looking for interior painters to work in Goteburg city, Sweden;
- Work in various types of construction objects: industrial, residential houses, apartments, hotels;
- Interior painting and finishing work.
- Ability to start working as soon as possible;
- Analogous work experience at least 1 year;
- Ability to speak English – advantage;
- Ability to work independently and quickly absorb innovation;
- Driver’s license – category B – advantage;
- EU citizenship;
- Without bad habits;
- Please send CV in English!
- The long-term work in Sweden;
- Salary from 14 €/h (netto);
- Work hours: 40 h/week, overtime possible;
- The salary paid 2 times per month;
- Work clothes, tools and a car are provided;
- Accommodation – free of charge;
- Travel costs to Sweden covered;
- Travel costs from accommodation to work are covered.
- Confidentiality is guaranteed, only selected candidates shall be informed.
No longer available
Please contact us for a similar job offer.