- Currently, we are offering a job for logistics worker to work in Veenendaal, the Netherlands;
- Loading and unloading the trucks by hand;
- Sorting our the parcels;
- Bags and boxes can weight up to 25 kg.;
- Warehouse is not temperature controlled and is affected by weather outside (when trucks are being unloaded the ramp door is open);
- Work until January (possibility to stay for permanent job).
- Ability to start working as soon as possible;
- Similar work experience is an advantage;
- Communicative English language skills;
- Motivation and physical endurance;
- Driver’s license – category B is an advantage;
- Own car is an advantage;
- EU citizenship;
- Please send CV in English!
- The temporary job for job seeker in the Netherlands with possibility for improvement;
- Dutch work contract;
- Salary from 11,03 €/h (gross);
- Work in shifts (Monday to Friday):
- Shift 1 – 14:00-22:30;
- Shift 2 – 19:00-05:00;
- Shift 3 – 22:30-07:00;
- Work hours: 40 h/week, overtime possible;
- Evening hours 20:00-00:00: +130% (14,34 €/h (gross));
- Night hours 00:00-06:00: +145% (€15,99€/h (gross));
- Weekends: +50% (16,55€/h (gross));
- Hourly Bonus: 1,00 €/h (gross) (a cumulative bonus that is paid in January);
- The salary paid weekly;
- Accommodation is provided at an additional cost;
- Confidentiality is guaranteed, only selected candidates shall be informed.
No longer available
Please contact us for a similar job offer.