- Construction / Real Estate
- Currently, we are looking for painters to work in Sweden;
- Interior and exterior painting work;
- Preparatory work.
- Ability to start working as soon as possible;
- Not less than 1 year of experience as a painter;
- Communicative English or Russian language skills;
- Motivated and diligent worker;
- Ability to work independently and quickly absorb innovation;
- Driver’s license – category B – is an advantage;
- EU citizenship;
- Certificates of qualification – is an advantage;
- Please send CV in English!
- The long-term work for a painter in Sweden;
- Salary from 15 €/h (netto), depending on experience and capability;
- Work hours: 40 h/week, overtime possible;
- The salary paid monthly;
- Accommodation – free of charge;
- Travel costs to Sweden are covered;
- Travel costs from accommodation to work are covered.
- Confidentiality is guaranteed, only selected candidates shall be informed.
No longer available
Please contact us for a similar job offer.