- Mechanics / Engineering
- Currently, we are offering a job for sewage tanker mechanic to work in Odense, Denmark;
- The job will be primarily consisting of repairing pumps, filters, hoses of the hydraulic systems;
- Minor repairs of mechanical and electrical components are possible.
- Ability to start working as soon as possible;
- Similar work experience at least 3 years;
- Experience in repairing sewage tanker, agricultural machinery or cranes is an advantage;
- Communicative English language skills;
- Motivated and diligent worker;
- Driver’s license – category B;
- Own car;
- EU citizenship;
- Please send CV in English!
- The permanent job for job seeker in Denmark;
- Danish work contract;
- Salary 200 DKK/h (gross);
- Work hours: 37 h/week, overtime possible;
- The salary every 2 weeks;
- Accommodation is provided at an additional cost (26 €/day);
- Confidentiality is guaranteed, only selected candidates shall be informed.