- Construction / Real Estate
- TIG welders are currently needed – job in Sweden;
- TIG welders assemble and weld metal parts, usually for stainless steel pipe welding for manufacturing or construction projects;
- An essential aspect of this work is quality control;
- Supervises the selection and procurement of materials and equipment required for TIG welding;
- Work with tools such as arc welders, grinders and scrapers
- You can perform grinding and thermal cutting operations to obtain metal parts of various textures and sizes;
- Perform preventive maintenance and repair of pipeline systems and metal structures;
- Ensure that welding work meets specified specifications and design requirements
- Perform radiographic and bending tests to verify welding quality.
- Ability to start working as soon as possible;
- Work experience at least 2-3 year;
- Similar work experience;
- Ability to speak fluent English
- Ability to work independently and in the team, quickly absorb innovation;
- Ability to independently read drawings;
- Driver’s license – category B;
- Own car is a plus;
- EU citizenship;
- TIG certificates;
- Please send CV in English!
- The long-term TIG welders job in Sweden;
- Salary 13 – 14 €/h after taxes;
- Work hours: from 168 – 220 per month;
- The salary paid monthly;
- Accommodation – free of charge;
- Travel costs to Sweven. covered;
- Estonian working contract;
- Rotation 6/2 or 8/2 weeks;
- Travel costs from accommodation to work covered.
- Confidentiality is guaranteed, only selected candidates shall be informed.
No longer available
Please contact us for a similar job offer.