- Manufacturing / Industry
- Currently, we are offering a job for welder to work in Esbjerg, Denmark;
- Work is located in factory at the harbor;
- Welding method 135/136/138.
- Ability to start working as soon as possible;
- Similar work experience at least 2 years;
- Communicative English language skills;
- Motivated and diligent worker;
- Ability to independently read and work according to technical drawings;
- Driver’s license – category B;
- Own car;
- EU citizenship;
- Valid 135/136/138 certificate;
- Please send CV in English!
- The permanent job for job seeker in Denmark;
- Danish work contract;
- Rotations: 8/2;
- Salary 18,80 €/h (gross) + 60 € daily allowance;
- Work hours: 12 h/day;
- The salary paid monthly;
- Accommodation – free of charge;
- Travel costs to Denmark are covered;
- Travel costs from accommodation to work are covered.
- Confidentiality is guaranteed, only selected candidates shall be informed.