- 2 MAG/TIG method welders are currently required to work in Germany;
- Welding from fittings in Single and Series Production.
- A staple from fittings with WIG-Welding technology.
- Working from Drawing Templates.
- Ability to start working as soon as possible;
- Similar work experience at least 1 year;
- Communicative German language skills;
- Ability to work independently and quickly absorb innovation;
- Ability to independently read drawings;
- Driver’s license – category B;
- Own car is an advantage;
- A valid welding certificate is required – MAG/TIG;
- Please send CV in English/German!
- The long-term work with possibility for improvement;
- Salary 2500 €/month (netto) for 168 h, 22 working days per month;
- Work hours: 40 h/week, overtime is paid +25%;
- The salary paid monthly;
- Accommodation is provided at an additional cost;
- Travel costs from accommodation to work are covered.
- Confidentiality is guaranteed, only selected candidates shall be informed.
No longer available
Please contact us for a similar job offer.