- Manufacturing / Industry
- Currently, we are offering a job for TIG welders to work in Sweden;
- Assist plumbers, HVAC, and manufacturing engineers during construction;
- Welding of stainless-steel pipes;
- Oversee the set-up of TIG welding equipment;
- Conduct radiographic and bend tests to verify the quality of weld.
- Ability to start working as soon as possible;
- 2 years of analogous work experience;
- Ability to independently read drawings;
- Communicative English language skills;
- Driver’s license – category B;
- Own car is an advantage;
- EU citizenship;
- It is necessary to have valid welding certificates;
- Please send CV in English!
- The permanent job for job seeker in Sweden;
- Salary from 17-20 €/h (netto);
- Work hours: 40 h/week, overtime possible;
- The salary paid monthly;
- Accommodation – free of charge;
- Travel costs to Sweden are covered;
- Confidentiality is guaranteed, only selected candidates shall be informed.