- Manufacturing / Industry
Currently, welders are needed to work in Germany:
- 8 MAG WELDERS (Welding of mesh components using the MAG process);
- 4 MAG WELDER (Manufacture of vehicle frames and superstructures using the MAG welding process. Work according to technical drawing. Stapling assemblies)
- 4 MAG IG WELDERS (Welding of metal and sheet metal constructions using the MAG or TIG process. Welder certificates are an advantage);
- 2 MIG WELDERS (Welding of steel and aluminum. Reading and converting technical drawings. tacking and welding. Production of metal parts and assemblies. No welder’s pass required);
- 2 TIG WELDERS (Working independently from drawings. Manufacture of welded structures. Welding of mesh components using the TIG process).
- Ability to start working as soon as possible;
- Similar work experience at least 1 year;
- Communicative German language skills;
- Ability to work independently and quickly absorb innovation;
- Ability to independently read drawings;
- Driver’s license – category B – an advantage;
- Valid welder certificates – an advantage;
- Own car is an advantage;
- Please send CV in English/German!
- The long-term work with possibility for improvement;
- Salary 2500 – 3000 €/month (netto) for 168 h, 22 working days per month, salary is depending on the position;
- Work hours: 40 h/week, overtime is paid +25%;
- The salary paid monthly;
- Accommodation is provided at an additional cost;
- Travel costs from accommodation to work are covered.
- Confidentiality is guaranteed, only selected candidates shall be informed.